1000 West Washington Lofts offer a luxurious home with generous amenities in Chicago’s much-loved West Loop neighborhood. Converted to residential condominium lofts in the mid-1990s, both buildings offer a dynamic and unusual combination of luxury features nestled in an industrial environment. With 180 units and over 160 different floor plans, residents can create and live in a home unlike any other in Chicago.
• Dramatic lobby and landscaped courtyard designed to be inviting and maximize curb appeal
• Spacious rooftop sun deck with spectacular views of the city
• 24-hour doorman and security system with multiple security cameras, electronic access key controls and lobby channel
• Community room serves as a place to have Association meetings, neighborly social gatherings and is available for homeowners’ personal use
• Both buildings are fully sprinklered with a fire detection system
• Extra storage space is available for each unit, including bicycle storage room and racks
• Pet friendly